The 2 private and stylish contemporary cottages are separated from each other by trees for complete privacy. Each cottage has high ceilings, a living/dining area, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and decks. You don't even have to get out of bed to enjoy the views. From your tranquil haven you can listen to the birds, look at the moon, have breakfast on the deck or go and explore the beautiful villages and national parks close by.
Relax in your peaceful self contained cottage in the Byron Bay Hinterland and enjoy all that Tallaringa Views has to offer.
- King size bed with linen, towels and robes supplied
- Spa bath on deck in private courtyard
- Cosy wood fire and ceiling fans
- Large flat screen TV
- DVD/CD player. DVD's supplied. BYO CD's
- Kitchen with fridge, microwave, gas cook top and dishwasher
- Local plunger coffee, tea
- Hair dryer, clock radio
- Weber BBQ
- Undercover parking and access
- Washing machine and dryer
- Balcony with outdoor setting and hammocks